Downloading Data From The Apollo 600/500/400 To Your Android/Windows Device (Phone or Tablet) Using a USB Micro Connector
Samsung Micro USB to USB Adapter.
How to download the Seaward Apollo Series 400, 500 or 600 using a USB to PC Cable & USB Micro Connector to your Android/Windows Device.
- Turn on your Apollo PAT Tester
- On the Apollo "Home Screen" select menu/options, function key "F4".
- In the menu select “Download” by using the arrow keys or selecting, key number “5”.
- In the “Download from Apollo” field select “To other software”, using the arrow keys to select from the drop-down menu.
- In the “Using:-” field select “USB-PC cable”.
- Add or alter the filename in the “File name” field.
- Connect the USB lead between the Micro USB Connector, the Android Device and Apollo
- You now have a choice of either downloading all data “F4” or filtering by selecting “F2”. (Apollo 500 or 600 only). Note: If filtering the data, select the filters you wish to apply using the arrow keys and press accept “F4”.
- The download is complete after the blue bar reaches 100% and the file appears in an additional Apollo drive (for example APOLLO600 E:) that will now appear on your Android/Windows device.
- You can now either download directly to PATorganiser or email the data file to be imported at a later date.
Importing the data file to PATorganiser.
Select "More" then "Manage Instruments" from the Upper Menu.
Select "Seaward Apollo" & "Import Tests".
Navigate to where your .tar file is stored on your computer or tablet, in this case under APOLLO600(E:) and select Open.
Select "Import Tests" and your data will be uploaded to PATorganiser.