Setup Current-RMS Integration
Current-RMS is a cloud based solution for equipment rental, hiring and sales - https://current-rms.com. A key requirement for certain users in this market is that the equipment be PAT tested on a frequent basis.
Current-RMS recently deployed an Inspection and Tests module for tracking test results as well as knowing when to re-test certain assets.
Why integrate with PATorganiser?
PATorganiser handles retrieving testing data from PAT devices, feeds, files and exports all in one location. Once your Current-RMS assets are linked in PATorganiser, Inspection Result data can automatically flow into Current-RMS as soon as it's available.
PATorganiser is compatible with a majority of testing devices available today as well as allowing file imports or manual entry.
Enable the Current-RMS API
The first steps for integrating with PATorganiser are to enable the Current-RMS API if it hasn't already been enabled.
- Sign into Current-RMS as you would normally
- Navigate to System Setup and select Integrations
- Open the API Integration
4. Set the API to be Enabled (if not already) and issue a new key and press Update
- In PATorganiser, open Settings and select Current-RMS
- Enter the Sub-Domain that you use to login to Current-RMS (E.g. https://yourcompany.current-rms.com) as well as the API key created in the previous step and save. The details will be checked and connection status should change to be green if successful
Note: The Sub-Domain for the following example Current-RMS URL, https://acmecorp.current-rms.com, is acmecorp
Well done! At this point, PATorganiser is setup to communicate with Current-RMS. If you're having trouble, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Note: Access the article on Adding Assets to PATorganiser from Current-RMS