Adding Assets from Current-RMS
PATorganiser needs to be instructed as to which assets to then populate Inspection Results for. A typical Current-RMS user will have a large number of assets for which PAT testing is not a requirement, so we allow the user to select the assets to provide data for
- In PATorganiser, navigate to the Current-RMS Synchronisation page which is the More menu
- If you have not visited this page before and added assets, the form will present the Add button to begin with. Once you have added assets, a grid showing the synchronisation status of each item will be presented
- Select the Products from Current-RMS that you would like to synchronise; either Create a new Inspection or select an existing if you already have Current-RMS configured this way.
- Type in a Site and Location that the assets will live in, in PATorganiser
- Use the Filter to find Products you are specifically looking for
- Use the Refresh Cache link to get a fresh copy from Current-RMS of your details (this may take some time)
- Once added, the assets will appear in the Sync screen where the status of data updates to Current-RMS is displayed.
- The Sync screen allows you to view when the various assets were last synchronised to Current-RMS
- You can also select assets to Unlink them
- You can use the Add Assets button to add new/additional items whenever you need to